Dabel Brothers Productions ("DB Pro") has grown from a small company founded by four creative brothers into a well-known comic book studio that has brought some of the most popular fantasy novels into the visual medium through well-produced comic books and graphic novels.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Today is going to be a blast!

Hey guys, starting today I've decided to make sure I blog every day. Even if I just say hi. lol

Anyways, today is going to be awesome because I got four tickets to the BET Music Award. The even is invite only and not open to the general public. I got my four from the president of BET. It makes me feel really special :). Also I got VIP passes to the after party. Lots of cool and famous people will be there.

My only problem is cameras our not allowed. That sucks big time. I think I might have to use my camera phone. Anyways I am finishing up my work and heading out at 3:PM. I'll let you guys know how it went on Monday if I am able to wake up from all the partying tonight.

Currently I am listening to Muse "Knights of Cydonia".

Take care and God Bless.


Les D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home