Dabel Brothers Productions ("DB Pro") has grown from a small company founded by four creative brothers into a well-known comic book studio that has brought some of the most popular fantasy novels into the visual medium through well-produced comic books and graphic novels.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

It is almost 4:AM

Hi guys how are you all? It is almost 4:AM in the morning and I find myself working to make sure I am not behind on my work. I don't want my boss (my older bro Ernst) chewing me out. lol

Right now I am leasining to "Ave Maria" by Beethovan. It is very relaxing. If you've never heard it before I highly recomand you find a way to listen to if ;)

Well today I got a ton of emails done. I received copies of Magician 3 in the mail. Boy does that book look great. I haven't read it yet but I am looking forward to. Anyways that's about it for today. I'll write again tomorrow. Later.


Les D

5 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

I just recently discovered Anita Blake via the internet and rushed right out to obtain my copy of the first issue - the owner of the store, told me it's a very popular book and that a person had been buying copies like mad!
Needless to say, i took it home and devoured it, and am hooked! Can't wait to read future issues, the artwork is beautiful and the storyline is not your typical horror comic - keep up the good work and I'll keep reading.
Now I got to go track down those novels ..lol.

5:47 PM  
Blogger ldabel said...

Hey Raven I am happy you liked it. Issue 2 comes out next week I think. I just finished reading my copy today :)


Les D

1:46 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

I can't wait, on top of that, i just went to my local used book store and found a plethora of Laurell's novels, so snapped up the first one.
I look forward to comparing the comic adaption to the original novels.
I was wondering, what other novels will you be adapting to the comic format ... Jo Clayton's Diadem novels might be interesting to see in comic form.
Great way to promote reading!

5:18 PM  
Blogger ldabel said...

Hey Raven. You can check out or Projects Page to get an Idea :)



Les D

7:12 PM  
Blogger Sagittarius Uisce Beatha said...

I love Beethoven. I just discovered this blog which is funny cause I'm on the forum almost everyday. I'm from the Laurell K. Hamilton forum which I think a bunch of us joined the DB Pro forums. I love what you guys have done with Anita. I'm even buying extra copies so that my friends can enjoy them as well without risking my own copies ;D

I have a question. I love Brett's art and was wondering what other comics he does?

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home