Dabel Brothers Productions ("DB Pro") has grown from a small company founded by four creative brothers into a well-known comic book studio that has brought some of the most popular fantasy novels into the visual medium through well-produced comic books and graphic novels.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August 29th 2006 Update

Hi guys, I haven't used the blog in so long I almost forgot how to log in. Things have been a little hectic and busy around here but with convention season coming to an end we should be back to normal.

Ok got to get to work will write more later.


Les D

3 Comments:

Blogger StupifynJones said...

Hi!

Great to see you back on the blog. I bet it has been an amazing summer for you. I can't say thank you enough for bringing the great Anita Blake books alive in comic form. I work with a group of student through this literacy program -and they love the books. I introduced them to her character. Anyway many, many thanks again for these fantastic comics.

Rebecca

11:38 AM  
Blogger Derek Ruiz said...

We try.

11:14 PM  
Blogger ldabel said...

You are so welcome Rebecca :)

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home