Dabel Brothers Productions ("DB Pro") has grown from a small company founded by four creative brothers into a well-known comic book studio that has brought some of the most popular fantasy novels into the visual medium through well-produced comic books and graphic novels.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Update from Les Dabel

Hi all,

I had to wake up very early today so I could get my post in on the blog. It's been a while since I posted so I was really looking forward to it. We at Dabel Brothers have accomplished so much within the last 3 months, I mean LOTS and LOTS. Once we start putting out press releases of what we are doing and what we will be doing I think a lot of people in the industry will be shocked!!! I swear, we don't sleep. lol

I got to spend some quality time with Sean and Stacie Jordan and Matt Hansen at Book Expo America in Washing DC. I have to admit, I have some of the coolest people working with me. Hanging out with DB guys always feels like hanging out with Family. Over all Book Expo was a major success for us and I can't wait to do it again next year. We also got to spend some time with Sherrilyn kenyon/ kinley Mcgregor and her agent. sherrilyn is going to be lots of fun to work with I can tell.

Well I have to head out. Next weekend I will be at Wizard World Philly Booth 422, feel free to stop by. Currently I am listening to The Lord of the Rings sounds track. Later!




Les D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home