Dabel Brothers Productions ("DB Pro") has grown from a small company founded by four creative brothers into a well-known comic book studio that has brought some of the most popular fantasy novels into the visual medium through well-produced comic books and graphic novels.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Start of a new week!

Hi All,

Last week was a great week for us, we got a lot accomplished. This week, I feel is going to be an excellent week for us. One of my younger brothers; I won't say who yet is working on a novel and we have one of the top literary agents checking it out. If his novel is picked up he will have major bragging rights in school.

I was suppose to start work on my project last week but did not have enough time. I am going to work an illustrated Children’s book. It will be like “Red Wall” sort of but very different at the same time. My brother David will be helping me out on it and we have several different artists working on it as well. I think that's all but once again I feel really positive about this week so if anything major happens I will let you all know.

Currently I am listening to "The Lord of The Rings" Soundtrack. And by the way Magician_01 and Marshal_01 will be out in stores this Wednesday.


Take care and God Bless.


Les D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home