Dabel Brothers Productions ("DB Pro") has grown from a small company founded by four creative brothers into a well-known comic book studio that has brought some of the most popular fantasy novels into the visual medium through well-produced comic books and graphic novels.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Post Office Day

Tuesdays are usually the day I use to go to the post office or Fed-Ex. So I will be heading there today after Ernst, David and I come from the YMCA. We've been going to the Y on Tuesday and Thursday mornings to play basketball. The 3 of us will pickup 2 guys to play on our team. For those of you that do not know much about basketball; you need at least 5 players per team. As of right now my brothers and I are on a 14 game winning streak. That's cause no one can stop David. We'll see if we can build on that, our goal is to win 25 games.

Also on my agenda today, I will be contacting Trent Zelazny, Trent is the son of Roger Zelazny. We'll be discussing an up and coming project that will be announced shortly. I want to also encourage you all to call your local comic retailer and reserve a few copies of Laurell K. Hamilton's "Anita Blake'. It's going to be a hot item.

Find your local comic book store: http://csls.diamondcomics.com/

Anita Order codes:

MAY06 3048 LAURELL K HAMILTONS ANITA BLAKE CVR A #1 (Of 6)
MAY06 3049 LAURELL K HAMILTONS ANITA BLAKE CVR B #1 (Of 6)
MAY06 3050 LAURELL K HAMILTONS ANITA BLAKE CVR C #1 (Of 6)

Currently I am listening to Norah Jones. She is very, very, very talented.



I am out. Take care and God Bless.



Les D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home