Dabel Brothers Productions ("DB Pro") has grown from a small company founded by four creative brothers into a well-known comic book studio that has brought some of the most popular fantasy novels into the visual medium through well-produced comic books and graphic novels.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dabel Brothers Productions

This is my very first Blog posting so I hope I get it right. By the way everyone this is Les Dabel. I am the second Dabel Brother, I am the one that hardly ever gets to sleep. Any ways on to my Blogging.

Today is going to be a great day, why you ask? Well cause every day we wake from our beds with the breath of life in us still we are lucky and fortunate. So that's a great start to what will be a great day.

I have a very busy schedule today. I need to get several contracts out. One of them being for our second project with one of my favorite authors of all time; R. A. Salvatore. We are doing 2 projects for him, trust me they are going to be great :)

I will also be looking over some of our scheduling with Mrs. Stacie Jordan to make sure we are up to date on everything. Ok I have to get some work done I have 155 emails to go through. I will post more later. Thanks.

Les D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home